Apply using the online form at the bottom of this page
Are you looking for a technical position that allows you to use your mechanical and customer service skills? SolutionOne has an immediate opening for you! The Field Service Technician is responsible for all aspects of equipment repair for our Lincoln area customers. Technical elements of the job include troubleshooting basic connectivity and mechanical issues. The position requires traveling to client sites and ensuring excellent customer service. Previous knowledge of copier/printer repair is preferred but not required; SolutionOne will provide all training needed to service and maintain Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Muratec, Lexmark, Xerox, and HP Multifunction Print Equipment.
- Traveling to customer sites to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve copier/printer maintenance and repair issues
- Managing and maintaining accurate inventory for tools, parts and supplies in vehicle stock
- Ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction by meeting customers’ needs in a courteous, and timenly manner
- Maintaining current technical knowledge and continuously expanding knowledge of new technology and equipment through provided training
- Representing SolutionOne’s award winning service team and creating raving fans
- General mechanical and volt meter experience preferred
- Strong communication skills in working with technical and non-technical people
- Must be self-motivated, able to perform with little direct supervision, and have excellent time management skills
Full-Time Employee, Hourly Rate, Based on Previous Experience
- Full Benefits – Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, Paid Holiday & Vacation Time
- Employee of The Month Program with additional time off opportunities
- Company Volunteer Program with paid time off
- Company Stakeholder bonus program
At SolutionOne, we make companies better at what they do best. By providing them with high quality business solutions and equipment, advanced network security and software solutions, along with the trust and expertise that comes from our professional account managers, certified technicians, and the quickest support team in the region, we are improving company productivity, efficiency, and overall workplace morale.
Our company is both seasoned and innovative, and we seek passionate employees who get excited to learn about the latest technologies and teach our customers how to utilize them. While building our account relationships, we provide businesses with an assessment of where they are today and a roadmap to get them where they need to be tomorrow.
SolutionOne is guided by sound business principles that create growth, long-term success, profits and stability. We are committed to providing a challenging environment that: recognizes achievement, provides an opportunity for personal and professional growth, rewards excellence, and establishes quality as the expected level of performance.