If you have landed on this page, it is probably because you are thinking about buying a new copier from someone other than an authorized dealer. But, you should know that while cutting corners may be tempting, most people who do it come to regret it in the long run - for a variety of reasons.
Not all printer dealers have the best interest of the people they sell equipment to in mind. Some are more interested in making a quick buck by convincing business owners to buy a copier machine than they are with providing quality equipment that is a genuinely good match for the needs of a company. Not to mention the subpar customer service that is likely to follow in the event you run into an issue. \While you might find a piece of equipment that seems like a great bargain from an unauthorized dealer, there could be all sorts of underlying issues with it. These are issues such as a machine being refurbished and sold to you as new, or having a faulty warranty that the manufacturer is unable to honor.
While you might find a piece of equipment that seems like a great bargain from an unauthorized dealer, there could be all sorts of underlying issues with it. These are issues such as a machine being refurbished and sold to you as new, or having a faulty warranty that the manufacturer is unable to honor.
So, what does authorized dealer mean?
- An authorized dealer is guaranteed to have authentic equipment and accessories by the dealer authority - meaning that if you purchase a Canon or Konica Minolta printer, you won’t have to worry about the possibility of it including off-brand parts.
- Authorized dealers have access to firmware updates and repair facilities that are out of reach to unauthorized dealers, which is key to keeping your printer functioning smoothly.
- They have knowledgeable staff capable of quickly and efficiently helping you troubleshoot any issues that might arise with your copier purchase.
Difference between retail chain stores and authorized dealers
There's a common misconception out there about retail stores. Many shoppers have come to believe that when a store carries a product, they are automatically an authorized dealer of said item. This is not always the case - especially with commercial copiers and multifunction printers.
In addition to not being authorized dealers, the printer scanner copier sections of most retail stores are fairly limited in their selection. They tend to cater more to household needs than business and office needs, and their offerings reflect that.
Why buy from an authorized dealer?
More often than not, the employees that work at chain retail stores have no real expertise about the equipment carried. Sure, they will know the basics about the department they are working in, but the quality of information that you will get will be nothing compared to what you would get when purchasing from a dealer specializing in the equipment in which you are investing.
When you are spending big money, you should be leaving with the equipment that is the best possible match for your needs and without true expertise, it is often hard to make that happen.
Benefits of buying copier from authorized dealers
In addition to the previously mentioned perks, there are many more that you should be aware of, especially if you are still thinking about going with a retail store. The benefits of digital copiers all go down the drain when your equipment glitches or stops working - unless you have purchased them from a dealer capable of honoring the manufacturer's warranty.
As an authorized dealer, we not only have access to the manufacturer - but have our own award-winning service technician staff that will get any service calls addressed with ease so that you can get back to business and make the most of your multifunction printer benefits.
- Authorized dealers can typically offer more flexibility when it comes to purchasing options. Due to their special buying accounts, they can offer companies leases that allow them to keep their equipment up-to-date without having to foot the cost of buying new machines upfront.
- Authorized dealers work exclusively with genuine equipment and accessories. This avoids the problems that can occur when repairs are made with 3rd party parts, as well as other issues of incompatibility.
The Authorized Dealer Experience
Purchasing equipment from an authorized dealer is an experience that keeps on giving, with manufacturer warranty access and unparalleled tech support - you can rest assured you are getting the best experience available.
- You will receive a thorough consultation. During this process, you will get to hear about the variety of abilities of our equipment offerings while we work with you to determine the best match.
- On-site maintenance and repairs keep your equipment in great shape without having to worry about the hassle shipping it off. We will come to you on the same day, with an average 4 hour response time!
- An affordable cost of ownership thanks to one of the best benefits of being an authorized dealer - flexible financing options!
Purchasing a copier from an authorized dealer, means that you are receiving a genuine product with a quality warranty to back it up if something goes wrong.At ACP, we get to take advantage of the benefits of being an authorized dealer and extend them to the buyers that we partner with. Contact us today and learn more.