SolutionOne understands no matter how many printers you have in your organization they are hard to manage without a printer fleet management system. Ask yourself the following questions:
Who handles your printer fleet management?
- If you have internal IT, printers are a low priority as other network activities are more critical.
- If you outsource your IT, you most likely have a designated person in your company to triage the printer prior to calling in an expensive resource from the outside.
Who orders all of the cartridges and other consumables?
- Supply ordering and management are expensive and time consuming.
- How do you capture, identify and manage this cost?
- Do you charge back the user or the department?
- Do you have obsolete supplies for your printer fleet?
What do you print?
- Who is printing and how much?
- What types of documents are being printed?
- How do you control color printing?
What about security?
- What is your mobile print policy?
- What is my plan to secure confidential documents?
- Do I have any regulatory requirements for document security?
How do I optimize my printer fleet?
- What printers should I add to my fleet?
- Do I have a technology roadmap?
- Rules based printing?
Printer Fleet Management for Your Business
SolutionOne has a printer fleet management process to assess your current printer fleet and manage it at a reduced cost. Our printer fleet management can improve the efficiency of your company, provide better device security and reduce the cost of device upkeep. Proper printer fleet management can have a significant positive impact on your company and how you do business.
Once managed, a technology roadmap is developed to optimize your print environment by considering how your business operates and how you use your print devices.
Click Here to request more information! Proudly serving your printer fleet management needs in Lincoln (402) 858-5450 and in Omaha (402) 671-0841.
View our case studies to see how our printer fleet management services could benefit your business.
Read how SolutionOne identified an opportunity to save a business money by taking over the printer fleet management. They now have visibility to their entire print environment, and can select how to distribute their print workload based upon cost. SolutionOne Printer Fleet Management Efficiency